Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ugh. depression.

I had a friend who used to say that all the time...ugh. Like, ugh...what a stupid day. Ugh...i feel like crap. i'm sick of capitalizing and just want to write today. today is an ugh day for me. i really have tried to not have too many of them, but i have depression and it's just beating me down today. I hurt, i'm nauseous, i'm dizzy. i'm sick of feeling sick. my head hurts. i'm in a dumb economics class i don't even care about. i have a really bad attitude today. my kids are on every nerve i have, and they're just being kids. they are really good kids, too. i feel horrible for thinking this way about them. my arms ache, my shoulder aches. i have too few reference quotes in my stupid econ paper that's due tomorrow. i don't care, though.

my husband is at work. he would have a cow if I quit school, but he won't back off his workaholic schedule any, and he's writing a book too. when the heck am i supposed to do my homework? around kids who just want to be kids who are making way too much noise?

i have to buy pillows today. new pillows always help. they also help my neck to not hurt so much.

i need to be taking care of myself...lotion, nail polish, makeup. wish i cared. i do a little. took vitamins along w/medicine today. need to do laundry, too. clean clothes are always good. can't keep up with the mess at home.

quit slamming the damn door!! ouch.

must get dressed. must use good-smelling juniper breeze lotion first. while watching funny movie. it'll help.

i should make cookies later. i like cookies. ev1 else does, too.

qvc...i'm addicted. must stop watching unless you hire me soon. though lock-and -lock rocks.

i'm not really crazy right now...just doing kind of a stream-of-consciousness thing.

I'm gonna go jump into the day remembering that my paper is almost done, and quotes are easy to find. May read bible-what a concept! :)

1 comment:

ioio said...

tell me about it.

i was just in a slight bout last week when school started. i forgot--i have to be this arist again when i go back to school and i'm poked because i don't have any ideas yet.

then, one night i went to bed, got angry because i hated a class, dropped it, fixed my schedule, ranted and came up with 200 ideas and the sun is now shining.

sometimes it pays to get angry and rant and then you actually get somewhere! i say, rant!